Axelerator policy administration
In this new digital world customers are expecting faster response times, greater personalisation, and near-perfect service. But that’s difficult to provide if your staff are still manually handling large volumes of paperwork.
Axelerator solves this, with a full policy management solution for all transactions including new business, mid-term adjustments, renewals, cancellations and lapses. With a central view of all activity for managers and routine task automation, it frees up valuable time that your staff can spend on improving your customers’ experience.
Full case management capability
Manage all transactions including new business, adjustments, renewals, cancellation and lapses.
Improve processing speed and accuracy with full workflows, automatic document generation and workload balancing.
View activity as it happens
Real time reporting includes daily task throughput, team task breakdowns, and manager views
Easily manage policies across multiple channels and brands
- Maintain the simplicity of a single list of benefits and exclusions in the master policy structure yet define a different subset combination for each channel and brand
- Dynamically tailor hundreds of product variations from a master list of all benefits and exclusions defined in the policy definitions
With Axelerator we reduced our Policy Administration department's workload by over 75% and dramatically sped up the processing.
- Major Insurer
Automation that speeds processing
- Automate key tasks with rule-based workflows.
- Easily generate and export documents, spreadsheets and PDFs
- Dynamic and responsive forms to guide users
Instead of inflexible one-size-fits-none software, Axelerator provides hundreds of modules that can be rapidly assembled and configured to suit the unique set of policies, processes and technology your company has.
Extensive reporting options
- Supports extensive ad hoc, regular internal and external reporting
- Generates all back end transactions for reinsurance, general ledger, debtors, creditors and statutory reporting.