Axelerator’s claims management system
Some claims are simple, and quick to resolve, while others are complex or long term. You need a solution that has been designed from the ground up to handle both. Axelerator provides comprehensive end-to-end claims management from first notice of loss through to claim closure. Our claims management module fully integrates with our other policy and claims modules for all types of general and life insurance products, providing a complete and fully integrated claims solution.
Designed for end-to-end processing
Support for the full claim processing cycle for life insurance, general insurance and reinsurance
One touch management
Rapid processing of claims from lodgement, to auto-assessment, to pay and close
A single view of all claims
Claim assessors’ workbench assists with claims management and organising of upcoming tasks
Automation makes managing workloads easy
- Electronic information capture and validation enables automated decisions and provides accurate data for detailed analysis
- Allocate cases based on the staff member’s skills and the claim’s complexity
- Monitor staff workload, productivity and task accuracy
"The amount of technology coming at us in the next five years is probably more than we've seen in the last 50."
Mark Franks, Director of global automation at GM
Easily manage claims
- See what policy definitions were current at any time to assist with claim verification
- User dashboards show information and functions available for both policies and claims.
- Access a full history of events on each claim, including all documents
Axelerator allows you to make changes to your claims administration module without requiring additional coding, for a cost-effective solution with unparalleled flexibility and agility.
Extensive reporting options
- See service levels, throughput rates, and workloads in real-time
- Access extensive ad hoc, regular internal and external reporting
- Generate all back-end transactions for reinsurance, general ledger, debtors, creditors and statutory reporting.